Microsoft Surface Book 2
Early 2018, I got myself the new Microsoft Surface Book 2, an extremely powerful machine that offers me a 15-inch PixelSense Display with up to 3240 x 2160 resolution, 3:2 aspect ratio, 10 point multi-touch, and 1TB PCIe SSD storage.
The machine has two full-size USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, one USB-C port, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, two Surface Connect ports (1 in tablet, 1 in base) and a full-size SDXC card reader. The battery life offers up to 17 hours of video playback.
- The Surface Book with 2 times more power and up to 17 hours of battery life
- Built for performance: Runs professional grade software all day with the enhanced quad core Intel processors and the ideal graphic performance yet with the enhanced NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
- Vibrant PixelSense display and USB C port. The aspect ratio is 3:2 while the contrast ratio is 1600:1
- Four versatile modes – crafted of premium, lightweight materials, Surface Book 2 adapts to the way you work and create
- Powers the best of Microsoft – in the office or on the road, Surface Book 2 brings the best of Microsoft to everything you do, it runs Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Office flawlessly
- Windows mixed reality ready – immerse yourself in a reality when you combine Surface Book 2 with any Windows mixed reality headset and motion controller