Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10
As a heavy user of mobile phones Tim often switches his smartphone. After using Blackberry phones and Sony Xperia smartphones, he moved to the Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design phone in 2017. Early 2018, he bought himself a new Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design phone.
The smartphone offers a high specification with a 6.0 inch 1080 x 2160 resolution display and a 2.4 GHz octa-core processor, alongside 6GB of RAM and a Dual 12/20-megapixel camera with Leica optics. The Mate 10 offers him also Dual-SIM functionality, really handy when you travel to for instance the UAE or the U.S.
- 6 inch, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, 1080 x 2160 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dual Primary Camera (12MP RGB + 20MP Monochrome) with Hybrid Zoom, 8.0MP Secondary Camera
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), Hisilicon Kirin 970, Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53), Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery
- In the Box : Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Smartphone, In-Built Battery, USB-C Cable, USB-C to Micro USB Adapters (UK & EU), Porsche Design Premium Stereo Headset, First class customized leather smart cover, Quick Start Guide
- Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility