VAVA Dash Cam with Sony Image Sensor
he VAVA Dashcam is a well-priced dash cam with a few tricks up its sleeve! Following some tests, the camera proved to be a wonderful tool to record specific experiences on the road and look back at them a few hours later behind a laptop screen.
The VAVA Dash Cam is an absolute keeper, one that is a wonderful piece of kit that offers you, as a customer an excellent first step into world of dash cams and an easy-to-use expansion to your standard kit inside the cabin of a car. At its price tag, it is an absolute no-brainer when you need a dash cam.
- Clear 1080p 60fps HD Videos Even at Night: Advanced SONY STARVIS Series IMX291 CMOS sensor is paired with 6 glass lenses and an infrared lens for sharper, more detailed captures, both night and day. NO LCD DISPLAY SCREEN. CAN'T BE REMOTE CONTROLLED. The preview videos are compressed. Please download the orginal videos to get higher display quality. Detailed guide about how to install and use this dash cam.
- 360 Degree All-Around View: Swivels up to 360 degree to capture footage in front, around, and even inside the car; wide-angle lens covers up to 5 car lanes; and a built-in mic allows to record audio inside the car
- Included Snapshot Remote Button: Sits on the steering wheel and allows you to quickly capture the unexpected as it literally crosses your path; shoot a 20 second short video with a longer press of the button
- Full-Featured VAVA Dash Cam Mobile App: Share photos and videos over social media or with an insurance company without taking out the SD card; includes live video feed and GPS tracking, travel journal, and photo filtering functions
- G-sensor for Emergency Video Recording: 3-axis G-sensor detects collisions and captures footage for up to 20 seconds; 320mAh built-in battery allows for G-senor activated recordings in parking mode. Note: Due to an Android bug affecting all dash cams, the phone cannot access mobile data while it is connected to the VAVA Dash Cam's Wi-Fi. If you want to use your phone's data network, simply connect to the VAVA Dash Cam's Wi-Fi when you need to watch the recorded videos only.